The Bridge ambassadors program exists to leverage the networks, marketing and media skill sets of area high school student-athletes to broaden the reach of Bridge Lacrosse’s brand. Due to our limited marketing capacity, Bridge Lacrosse will utilize the passion and enthusiasm of the ambassadors to grow the depth of our brand. The ambassadors program will follow a 12 month timeline and include high school student-athletes from area programs.
- To expand and cultivate the brand of Bridge Lacrosse among high school students and student-athletes.
- Malcolm Herod | Episcopal School of Dallas
- Shea Castleman | Hockaday
- Will Wood | St. Mark's
- Coco Creedon | McKinney Boyd
- Samantha Ungerman | Greenhill School
- Kate Kelley | Parish Episcopal
- Jordyn Harryman | Southlake Carroll
- Will Coben | Greenhill School